In Waiting Mode

We just wanted to update you all so that you knew we have made it here safely. We should know by noon Friday Pacific Time if Naomi will be admitted. Seeing the traffic going back to Vegas, and knowing what I sat through last Friday, I am hoping we are staying. I will update here as soon as we know anything more. Thank you for your continued prayers!

One thought on “In Waiting Mode

Support Naomi by commenting here! She loves to read your posts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s